Step 1: Mail
Step 2: Meet
We’ll review your qualifications, and if everything is in order from the agreement, we’ll make your listing available to clients. If you have any questions, contact the FindaFacilitator Administrator, Sandra Liburd.
Step 3: Monitor
One of our Client Relationship Manager will contact you when a client is interested in your specific set of skills. Once you’ve been matched up with the ideal facilitation opportunity, you’ll engage with the client to discuss the details of the engagement.
The Effective Facilitator has trained more than 20,000 people how to better motivate a group, build consensus, manage dysfunction, maintain focus, and inspire groups to action. Public workshops are held regularly in 11 US cities, Canada and Australia. Learn more or register here.
Why Train with Leadership Strategies?
- We have trained more facilitators than anyone in the U.S.
- Give us 4 days and learn 100+ techniques, with 6 practices, feedback, and videotaping
- Give us 5 days and we will prepare you for certification by the International Institute for Facilitation (INIFAC)
- Our clients include top consulting and training firms like Price Waterhouse Coopers, Gartner, Dale Carnegie
- We have been selected annually since 1998 by the International Association of Facilitators to provide pre-conference workshops