Strategic Planning Facilitation
Developing an effective strategic plan for your organization is not an easy task, but with the right guidance, it is absolutely possible. Our expert strategic planning facilitators will help you plan, implement, and monitor your corporate, government, or NPO business strategy. Ask about our satisfaction guarantee.
Our Core Team facilitators use The Drivers Model, which is a proven methodology developed by Leadership Strategies, Inc. for helping an organization identify its business problems and construct an effective strategic plan of action for solving these problems.
The model is fully scalable and works for Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, field offices, individual departments, work teams, and more.
One thing these groups have in common is similar concerns when preparing for strategic planning:
- Establishing a clearly defined strategic direction
- Making sure the plan is actionable
- Aligning the organization with the priorities of the plan
- Getting all stakeholders engaged in the process
- Agreeing on a planning process and definitions
- Ensuring the plan addresses specific business-related issues
- Setting specific, measurable outcomes
No matter what concerns you are facing, our skilled strategic planning facilitator will help you tackle every obstacle, facilitate a workshop to construct a strategic plan for your organization, and guide you through implementation with checkpoints to keep your plan on track.
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers at 800.824.2850 to Find a Facilitator for your next Strategic Planning Session.