Our expert facilitators fulfill the needs of many areas of business. Below is a list of the most commontypes of facilitation we offer. Within each category (on their respective pages), we have recommended several people who specialize in those areas who can fill the facilitator role.
- Strategic planning facilitation – Even the most successful groups have room for improvement. Our strategic planning facilitation helps those companies discover their areas for improvement and determine the appropriate course of action to get there.
- Team building facilitation – A team is only as strong as its weakest member. Our team building facilitation helps every chain in the link work more efficiently by contributing equally, communicating properly and working through their differences.
- Conference facilitation and planning – A conference is a great way to get large numbers of people all together in one room, but if the meeting isn’t a valuable use of everyone’s time, the only thing people will remember is the crowd. Our conference facilitation and planning focuses on strategically building your conference ahead of time and ensuring active participation and purpose.
- Issue resolution facilitation – People of all areas of an organizationare bound to disagree at least a few times. Our issue resolution facilitation tackles these trouble areas and getting the entire team to agree on how to solve them.
- Process improvement facilitation – Sometimes we get so bogged down by all the details, we forget to look at the big picture. Our process improvement facilitation allows you to take a step back and evaluate how a particular process should be run and then assists you in implementing it.
- Focus group facilitation – Oftentimes an outsider’s opinion is more valuable than one of an insider. Our focus group facilitation aims to connect with each participant, encouraging an environment for feedback and constructive use of their time.
- Partnering session facilitation – The idea behind partnering up is that both companies are able to operate more effectively in combining their resources and skills. Our partnering session facilitation makes sure nothing stands in the way of this notion and that both parties are on the same page.
FindaFacilitator.com helps you find the meeting facilitator or consultant who fits your event and budget requirements, anywhere in the country, and at no additional cost to you! Call our relationship management team at 1-800-824-2850 for help finding the right professional to improve your business, or make a request.