FindaFacilitator.com is managed by Leadership Strategies – The Facilitation Company. To help you make informed choices in selecting facilitators, we have implemented several quality ratings.
Whenever you perform a search, FindaFacilitator.com will list first those facilitators achieving the highest level of certification, as follows:
- Certified Master Facilitators
- Associate Master Facilitators
- Certified Professional Facilitators
- Facilitators Trained by a Certified Training Provider
- No certifications
To encourage the use of Master Facilitators, we provide a money back guarantee on services when you select a Certified Master Facilitator and invoice for the service through FindaFacilitator.com.
2. Expertise Self-Rating
Facilitators can enter an expertise self-rating to show their level of expertise in over 70 service areas.
- Expert – 5 or more engagements; can train others
- Independent – 2 or more engagements; can work independently
- Experienced – At least 1 related engagement; requires assistance
- Novice – Some familiarity with the concepts
3. Client Feedback Rating
Client Relationship Managers contact clients following facilitated engagements and log a client feedback rating as follows:
- 4 – Best facilitator I have experienced
- 3 – One of the best facilitators I have experienced
- 2 – As good as most facilitators I have experienced
- 1 – Not as good as most facilitators I have experienced
Hire a Certified Master Facilitator, and success is guaranteed!
- With the Partial or Full Support options, if you select a Certified Master Facilitator, we guarantee excellence in the facilitator’s performance.
- If the Certified Master Facilitator fails to deliver services that meet all six competencies of the Certified Master Facilitator program, and that failure significantly impacts the success of your session, Leadership Strategies will return to you 100% of the fees paid for the facilitator’s services, excluding expenses.
Six Compentencies of the Certified Master Facilitator Program
- To qualify for the money back guarantee, facilitation services must be cancelled after the first day of facilitated activity. The request for refund must be received in writing by a Leadership Strategies Client Relationship Manager via mail, fax or electronic mail within three business days of the first facilitated activity. Our money back guarantee applies to Partial and Full Support options only.
To help make informed choices in selecting facilitators, call our Client Relationship Management Team at 800.824.2850